规模：研究范围为8平方公里的那香海旅游度假片区，陆域规划面积0.86平方公里 the Dream Sea tourism resort area, planning land 0.86 km²
地址：山东威海荣成北部海岸 North coastline of Rongcheng, Weihai, Shandong
- The Site is 2km from the popular tourist island named Jiming island, at the only land-based starting point for sailing to Jiming island;
- It is surrounded by sea in north, west and east. Excellent view with 4km coastline;
- Protective Forest of Japanese Black Pine cover on the site and divide the land into multiple partition，with the addition of red line set back from coastline, the actual land available for construction is limited and fragmented.
理念与策略Concept and strategies
- Pre-set the island tourism preparation projects at the land site, to reduce ecological pressure at the island cause by tourism development. And combine tourism projects with daily service on town together, lower the impacts on efficiency of facilities from tide people flow;
- By ingeniously use the space between Japanese Black Pine to develop several construction groups, create an eco-background that surrounded by the pine tree. Through architectural façade and modeling to establish a dialogue with natural language, through ground floor, two to three middle floor’s overhead public space to make the artificial building “disappear” in the environment;
- The height of the buildings decrease from the centre of the site to coastline, forming a skyline that caters to the geographical logic of the peninsula, make more buildings to face the sea directly;
- use spine shape arterial road to organize landscape sequence, from the open field to forest meadow and pinewood shadowing, rendering the vacation atmosphere step by step, and raising expectation before reach to the island.